On Monday, 17/08/2009 The Association for International Knowledge Exchange was founded on the initiative of Christoph Rapp and Jörn von Grabe.
The association’s objective is to facilitate and support knowledge exchange between Germany and other countried and therefore contribute to a positive development and improved understanding.
The association is based in Munich, Germany and enrolled in the German register of associations with no. VR202483. It received its charitable status according to the fiscal code by the official notification on 18/02/2010.
- Charter (German)
- 1st Amendment by 04/02/2010 (German)
- Membership Application (German)
- Funding Guideline (German)
- Extraordinary General Meeting 04/02/2010 (German)
- 1st General Meeting 13/07/2010 (German)
- 2nd General Meeting 19/12/2011 (German)
- 3rd General Meeting 19/12/2012 (German)
- 4th General Meeting 13/12/2013 (German)
- 5th General Meeting 16/12/2014 (German)
- 6th General Meeting 11/12/2015 (German)
- 7th General Meeting 20/12/2016 (German)
- 8th General Meeting 18/12/2017 (German)
- 9th General Meeting 27/12/2018 (German)
- 10th General Meeting 15/12/2019 (German)
- 11th General Meeting 07/12/2020 (German)
- 12th General Meeting 16/12/2021 (German)
- 13th General Meeting 05/12/2022 (German)